There are three choices available for receiving flowers locally, all of which offer delivery time slots between:
9am-10pm | Mon-Sun
It is recommended to inquire beforehand about any specific delivery hours, such as 12am.
– Standard Delivery
Delivery by our courier team. Three delivery slots each day:
9am-1pm | 2pm-6pm | 6pm-10pm.
Delivery fee is HK$120. Free delivery for orders above HK$800.
– Special Delivery
Delivery at a specific time (e.g. 3pm) or within a time slot less than 60 minutes (e.g. 2:15pm – 2:30pm).
Additional fee HK$150 will be charged.
Please specify the delivery time at “Special instructions” during checkout.
– Express Delivery
Special delivery service for urgent orders. We will arrange delivery as soon as possible after receiving the order.
Additional fee HK$200 will be charged.
– Same Day Delivery
Special delivery service for same day deliveries and orders on the . We will arrange same day delivery for order before 1 pm.
Additional fee HK$350 will be charged.
Please contact us first to ensure the product(s) you need are in stock. It would be defined as “Urgent” only when the delivery time required by the customer is included within 2 hours after the order is placed, for instance delivery time 3:30pm – 4:30pm is requested when placing an order at 2pm.
After 6pm count as same day delivery and need to charge an addition of $300
In order to ensure smooth delivery, the delivery information filled in by the customer when placing the order must be detailed; if the delivery address is:
1. Company The floor, room number and company name must be provided; if the company is large, the department name must also be provided.
2. Residential Building name, block number, floor and room number must be provided.
3. Hotels You must fill in the relevant delivery arrangements in the order remarks – the recipient will go downstairs to pick up the package / the deliveryman will give it to the hotel front desk staff, and then the staff will hand it over to the room. If the recipient goes downstairs to pick up the package, the recipient’s name and phone number must be provided; if the delivery person handed it over to the hotel front desk staff, and then the staff handed it over to the room, the reservation number, the booker’s name and contact number must be provided.
4. Restaurant The delivery details must be filled in the order remarks – the recipient is the restaurant customer / the recipient is the restaurant staff. If the recipient is a restaurant guest, the name and contact number of the reservation person must be provided; if the recipient is a restaurant employee, the name and phone number of the employee (ie the recipient) must be provided.
5. Hospital The relevant delivery details must be filled in the order remarks – the recipient is a hospital patient / the recipient is a healthcare worker. If the recipient is a hospital patient, the bed number must be provided; if the recipient is a medical staff, the department and position he belongs to must be provided. If the recipient and the purchaser are not the same person, the name and contact number of the recipient and the purchaser must be provided when placing the order.
Lush-Florist will ensure that any information provided by the client is not disclosed to the recipient.
To arrange for efficient delivery, orders scheduled for delivery are sorted a day before the designated delivery date to plan an appropriate delivery route. If any changes need to be made to the order information, complete details must be provided at least one day before the delivery date. Making changes on the day of delivery will incur an administrative fee of HKD 100.
In cases where a temporary change of address, time, or date is necessary on the delivery day, Lush-Florist will make necessary arrangements on a case-by-case basis. If the revised address or time does not align with the driver’s delivery route on that day, the order will be dispatched only after all the other deliveries for the day are completed. However, if the revised address or time still matches the driver’s delivery route for the same day, orders will be dispatched as per usual.
If there are unforeseen circumstances such as road congestion, traffic accidents, or extreme weather conditions that may prevent the timely delivery of an order, Lush-Florist will promptly contact the customer. They will provide updates regarding the situation, request instructions, and make necessary arrangements to ensure appropriate processing of the order.
If the recipient declines to accept the delivery, or if the driver cannot get in touch with the recipient and cannot locate any staff or designated area to collect the package, or if the designated area or staff refuses to accept the package, the delivery will be considered unsuccessful. In such cases, the driver will immediately get in touch with the buyer and seek instructions for appropriate arrangements and processing. If the driver is unable to contact the buyer, the order will be returned to the company. In any scenario where the order is returned to the company, additional delivery costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
If the recipient declines to accept the package, and it is subsequently returned to Lush-Florist, the company will wait for further instructions from the customer. If no instructions are provided within seven days, Lush-Florist will consider the item abandoned.
A surcharge of HK$300 will be charged for delivery to the following islands districts: Cha Kwo Chau, Cheung Chau, Hei Ling Chau, Peaked Hill, Kau Yi Chau, Lamma Island, Ping Chau, Po Toi Islands, Shek Kwu Chau and Soko Islands.
Standard delivery does not include the following areas: Tai Tam Road (Chai Wan Section), He Tsui, Mount Butler Shooting Range, Fei Ngo Mountain, Guanyin Mountain, Tai Mo Shan, Tso Kung Tam Outdoor Recreation Center, Lower Muxian Village, Shing Mun Reservoir, Sam Mun Tsai, Tai Mei Tuk Bridal Pool, Tai Po Wanyao Road, Kadoorie Farm, Wutong Village, Tai Po Yuanyuan Road, Sha Tau Kok, Ancient Caves, Wo Hop Shek Cemetery, Da Shi Lake, Jiao Keng, Lu Keng, Wu Jiao Teng, Sheung Shui Hua Shan, Ping Che, Ta Kwu Ling , Shaling, Patxianling Country Park, Lungshan Temple, Fairview Garden, California Garden, Wangjingwei, Nimwan, Shangbaini/Xiabaini, Palxiang, Maipu Nature Reserve, Nanshengwei, Lychee Villa, Da Tang Country Park, Tuen Mun River Trade Terminal, Lung Kwu Tan, Lady MacLehose Holiday Village, Budai O, Tai Au Mun, Fourteen Township, Rong Shu O, Tai Mong Tsai, Tseng Tau, Jinshan, Ma On Shan Village, Po Fuk Memorial Hall, Dao Fong Shan , Tseung Kwan O Cemetery, Ngong Ping, Pui O, Tai O, Tong Fuk, Mui Wo, Tung Chung Road, Big Wave Bay Village, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Siu Ho Wan, Frontier Closed Area, Lo Wu and Man Kam To.
If you need to deliver to the above areas, please contact our customer service, there is an opportunity to charge additional delivery fees.